There are many concrete batching plants are build around the concrete working site, this powerful machine is work efficiently and with high precision, however, there are several dangers to be look out when you are working in a concrete batching plant. Pay attention to these dangerous areas and having READMORE
Installation of Aggregate Batching Machine and Main Frame
Wednesday, 15 May 2013 02:09
Installation of aggregate batching machine and main frame
Aggregate batching system installation:
1. Lifting the transport state batching system to the basis and fixed well.
2. The riser fixed, removed the pin of the fixed( when transportation) side panels , side panels, and have taken nothing, READMORE
Cement Silo and Screw Conveyor Installation
Monday, 13 May 2013 02:07
Cement silo and screw conveyor installation
Concrete mixing plants are heavy construction equipment, so it needs to installation when export. Cement silo and screw conveyor installation are the important parts. Zhengzhou Unique Industrial Equipment CO., Ltd will tell you some things about cement READMORE
How to Use Concrete Transit Mixer?
Wednesday, 08 May 2013 02:03
How to use concrete transit mixer?
Note before start of the concrete transit mixer 1. Confirmation tank oil level in the oil standard 3/4 above 2. The reducer Lube visible in the observation hole 3. The engine is started in the state of "with" 4. Confirmation cab behind the joystick in the "stop" position READMORE
Suggestions to Maintenance Concrete Batching Plant
Friday, 03 May 2013 02:10
Suggestions to maintenance concrete batching plant
1. Conduct daily checks on your concrete batching plant when you should inspect all parts, including bearings, gears, belts and the air cylinder and filters. 2. Also should check the blades in the concrete batching plant are fitted firmly, if the READMORE
Precautions During Installation of Concrete Mixing Plant
Thursday, 02 May 2013 08:35
Precautions during installation of concrete mixing plant
1. Before installation ofconcrete mixing plant, teach all safety quality personnel the installation safety education, safety technical tests by the manufacturer site technical guidance;
2. Special trades such as electricians, fitters, electrical READMORE