Preparation for the Self Loading Concrete Mixer Truck
1. To operating the self-loading mixer truck, pay attention to the pressure of the hydraulic system , and should not be adjusted arbitrarily. The quality and quantity of hydraulic oil should meet the original requirements.
2. When operating the automatic feeding mixer, pay attention to draining the remaining water and sundries in the mixing drum before loading. During transportation, it should be rotated continuously to prevent concrete segregation. Before the concrete mixer truck arrives at the construction site and unloads, the mixing drum should be rotated at full speed at 14-18 rpm for 1-2 minutes, and then reversed to unload. Before reversing, stop the mixing drum, and then start reversing.
3. If the ambient temperature is higher than +25 degrees Celsius, the duration from loading, transportation, to unloading shall not exceed 60 minutes, and if the ambient temperature is lower than +25 degrees Celsius, the above-mentioned time shall not exceed 90 minutes.
4. During winter construction, it should be done: check whether it is frozen before starting the machine; carefully remove the residual water in the mixing drum and water supply system when off work, turn off the water pump switch, and put the control handle in the "stop" position.
5. After unloading at the construction site, the hose that comes with the equipment should be used to flush the inlet hopper, outlet hopper, discharge chute, etc. immediately to remove the sludge and concrete adhering to the car body. On the way back to the mixing station, 150-200L of water should be injected into the mixing drum to clean the concrete residue bonded to the drum wall and blades.
6. After the daily work, the driver should be responsible for injecting clean water into the mixing drum of the automatic feeding mixer and rotating it at high speed (14-18 rpm) for 5-10 minutes, and then draining the water to ensure the cleanliness of the drum. When cleaning all parts of the mixing drum with high-pressure water, care should be taken to avoid parts such as instruments and joysticks. The distance between the pressure water nozzle and the painted surface of the vehicle body shall not be less than 40 cm.
Hello, please leave your name and email here before chat online so that we won't miss your message and contact you smoothly.