Routine maintenance of concrete mixing station equipment
1. Ensure the cleanliness of the concrete mixing station and the surrounding environment.
2. Clear the accumulated material in the hopper promptly so that the sensor can return to zero normally.
3. Check whether the lubricating oil at each lubrication point of the concrete mixing station is sufficient, and the lubricator in the air system should maintain sufficient oil volume.
4. Check whether the motors and electrical appliances have overheating or abnormal noise, whether the instrument indications are normal, and whether the signal system is intact.
5. Frequently check and adjust the cylinder, butterfly valve, solenoid valve, etc. to ensure that the opening and closing meet the requirements.
6. Check each system frequently, and deal with it promptly if there is dust leakage, air leakage, oil leakage, electricity leakage, etc.
7. The concrete mixer and discharge hopper should be cleaned every four hours to prevent residual concrete from solidifying and hindering normal operation.
8. The accumulated water inside the air compressor, air storage tank and filter should be drained every shift, and any faults that occur during operation should be eliminated.
9. Butterfly valves, mixers, solenoid valves, air filters and lubricators should be maintained according to relevant instructions.
Hello, please leave your name and email here before chat online so that we won't miss your message and contact you smoothly.