Safety precautions of concrete mixing plant
1. During the installation, it is strictly forbidden to tilt the bin and deform the outriggers.
2. The bottom of the leg is firmly welded with the embedded parts of the foundation.
3. Do a good job of wind protection and lightning protection.
4. It is strictly prohibited to strike the outrigger and the cabin body with force.
5. Regularly check the cement adhesion of the dust remover bag and clean it in time.
6. The foundation must be firm and conform to the building design specifications.
7. Once the bag is blocked and the pressure in the bin exceeds the safety pressure of the pressure safety valve at the top of the bin, the pressure safety valve can be opened to release the pressure in the bin to prevent the occurrence of bin explosion.
8. When the cement silo (cement tank) is working, it must be erected by a special crane, and then placed on the pre fabricated concrete foundation. Check the verticality of the cement silo (cement tank) with the horizontal surface after it is erected, and then weld its bottom firmly with the embedded parts of the foundation.
Hello, please leave your name and email here before chat online so that we won't miss your message and contact you smoothly.